Thursday, September 11, 2008

Hi...

...remember me? Your blogging friend/relative? Still having router issues...darn thing won't upload my pictures (not to mention kicks me offline regularly)...so you can't see the cutest soccer pictures or the latest batch of my 5 month old sweetie or my crazy Coop (who has cut his *own* hair twice in the last 2 weeks)...
hopefully soon all will be resolved....I promise to give lots of updates...what I am reading...what's new in our lives...green talk...blogs I love awards...
This weekend I am headed to Pismo Beach to have some girl time!!!! My college roomies and I are getting together for the First Annual Girls' Weekend. After seeing each other only really at baby showers, weddings, and such, we decided to meet once a year. Only 4 of us are making it this year (and me for one night only....waaaah!), but it's a start!!!!
Anyway, promise to be back in full force soon. Don't forget about me!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: