Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Blog Love

Vicki nominated me with this sweet award! Thanks, Vicki! :-) I enjoy reading all about Texas and your new adventures, and of course, seeing the cutest pictures of my future daughter-in-law Lily (oops, did I just say that...heehee)! Here are the rules:
(1) The winner can put the "I "heart" your blog" logo on their blog.
(2) Link the person you received your award from.
(3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
(4) Put links of those on yours.
(5) Leave a message on the blogs of the girls or boys you’ve nominated.



OK, wow, as many of you know, I enjoy reading blogs! I enjoy reading more than 7! So here goes...

1. Vicki!

2. Kelli...great decorating and thoughtful posts

3. Sally...cute twins and great photos and all kinds of interesting things!

4. Laura...scrapping ideas and cute cute kid photos

5. Simplemom...one of my newer favs! Great ideas organization, home, and all things mommy

6. The green parent...more good green ideas

7. Nature Moms Blog

I could do on...I do love my bloggies! Here are some up and comers....

my babysitter Michelle (my kiddos adore her!)

Today's Creative Blog

Tree Hugging Family

Ciao!

No comments: