Friday, October 23, 2009

Pumpkin Patch!!!!!

Guess where we went today?
Kendall LOVED the wagon! I guess this is what we need to get her for Christmas! Does anyone know where to get red metal wagons like this????





Found my pumpkin!

Got one decent one of my 3 kiddos!

My little model
Love these pumpkins!


My girl and me

My boys
We went for our first trip of the year (hopefully not the last!) to the Bear Creek Pumpkin Patch, hands down the best patch around! The kids had a blast (rolling down the dusty hills!) and Joe and I played paparazzi with the camera and the video camera! Can't believe how fast my children are growing....have to remember these moments...love my babies!
Have a great weekend! I am looking forward to relaxing and enjoying being home! Sending birthday greetings to Steph as today is her actual day and sending good wishes to Kim as she enjoys her last few days being pregnant! Baby boy is is scheduled to be born on Tuesday! Can't wait to see pictures of the newest Cory family member!

No comments: