Thursday, April 17, 2008

We're fine!





We're here, doing fine...enjoying life as family of 5...still making adjustments...little Miss Kendall is spoiled! But hey, you can't really spoil a newborn, right? She loves being held...and we, of course, love holding her! She still sleeps with me, too. Ahh....sweet baby love!
enjoying my time off of work. It's weird, I keep thinking it is vacation, but really, school is in session. To be honest, I don't really miss it! I think I could happily be a stay-at-home mom! Oh well, I'll enjoy this while it lasts! :-)
Been venturing out with the kids...not to the store yet, but to school. Kendall has been to Spencer's pre-school a few times now. The kids adore her! Today I took Jake home from school, too, since Spencer and Jake have been missing each other a lot. I used to drop off Spence 3X a week in the morning, and Aunt Chelle would take them to school. They both keep asking when they are going to start doing that again. So today I took all *4* to 7-11 to get slurpees...a favorite treat...they were good, but boy did I get some looks...3 boys and a tiny little girl in pink! Now the boys are playing trains.

OK, this one is for you readers out there...the Paperback Swap club (see link on the right side) is a cool thing...basically you list 10 books you wouldn't mind getting rid of and then you get 2 "credits" to order 2 books that you would want from the list of available books. Then every time a member requests a book from your list, you get a credit for another book. The club is free, but you pay the shipping costs to mail the books. Books can be sent "media mail", so it's pretty cheap. About $2-$2.50 a book to send that way. The club also has audio books and hardcovers. I've gotten a few books from my amazon wish list this way. If you are interested, let me know and I'll send you an email and I get a "free" credit for referring you! Maddie and Michelle signed up and are already getting their books. Anyway, just wanted to share...I've gotten so bad at reading my books since I can't really afford to keep buying new books all the time, and it's pretty hard to get over to the library now...so this way I am reading more! I've read 3 books since I went on maternity leave...good for me!
Happy Thursday!

No comments: