Friday, April 04, 2008

3 days late...



Pictures are Spencer on his *new* bike, and Spencer and Jake at pre-school. Still here...worked at the pre-school today (spencer attends a co-op pre-school, which means the parents are required to work weekly. We help facilitate circle time and plan 2 days of lessons each semester, plus additional jobs: mailbox, garden, plan parties, special themes, etc. It can be a lot of work, but so much fun! I have worked the last 3 days in a row and loved it since I rarely get to go this year. Joe is the weekly worker. He loves it, too! There are two teachers, who are both wonderful! It has been a great experience!)

Anyway, worked at the pre-school, danced and jumped during music, and then went to the park for the Friday pre-school playdate. If you know my cooper, you know I wasn't able to just sit with the other mamas and chat, I was chasing my cooper around a bit. He adores playing with the kids, but also climbing, climbing, and more climbing. But....needless to say, none of that activity has brought on contractions or my water breaking....Baby K is stubborn!!!! Keep sending those labor vibes! :-)

No comments: