Wednesday, August 05, 2009

get ready...






....for less blog posts from yours truly...next week it all starts...school!!!! Argh!!!! and I haven't even seen my classroom yet! I will be swamped for the next few weeks. Can't wait until Sept b/c then I can probably breathe a little (not to mention enjoy a nice paycheck)...but we'll get there, somehow, someway...soenjoying my last few days...slept in until 9:30 (thanks, Joe), but tomorrow I need to start getting up earlier. Played puzzles and painted with the kids this afternoon. Now taking a little break...did a lot of reading this summer! Yay! The last book I read was FANTASTIC! Read The Book Thief if you haven't yet...terrific and a tear jerker! It's actually Young Adult fiction, which surprised me. But read it!!!!





I've been subscribing to my very favorite blogs, and now instead of surfing the 'net, I get them emailed to me...quicker and easier....just a tip to help you with some time management. I checked out a book by Kathy Peel, America's Home Manager (her title), so I'll let ya know if I learn anything! I will definitely need some help with that soon...work, pick ups and drop offs, homework, soccer, dinner, making lunches, cleaning house and Cooper wants to do karate..iyiyi!!!! Anyway, enjoy the last few weeks of summer!!!!

1 comment:

Erica Hernandez said...

I can't believe it's time to think about school again already! Good luck getting back into the swing of things :)

(and I'm pretty sure Iz has the same bathing suit - great minds and all :)