Monday, August 10, 2009

Goodbye Summer...

Images from our summer....hopefully no repeats, I picked "new" ones for you (I'm so nice!).



































...well, I'm starting my new school year on the right foot..ha! Joe and I brought a load of boxes to my new, clean classroom...the kids ran around (Kendall found every electrical outlet in the classroom) and I actually unpacked four boxes...the luxury of built-in's is sooo nice. I do need some more furniture, another bookcase, another table, etc...but right now it feels roomy...well, we stayed for about an hour and then got in the car to go. We had driven onto the campus and parked in front of my room. Well, at 4:30, the gates were all locked up. We were stuck! Luckily, there were 2 teachers still there and even luckier, one had the custodian's number on her phone! He came back, and he was very nice about it, and he let us go....my boys thought they were stuck and sleeping in my classroom for the night...that would have been an adventure...but what an impression I am making on my new school, huh? Oh well...


Enjoyed my last day of break. My mom took us out for lunch...thanks, mom!

Can't believe summer is over...we had a nice one, San Diego trip (only one...boo), but we also had Monterey, Pinecrest, swimming, playdates, T-ball, soccer (2 games), swim lessons, movies, lots of coloring, train set building, Legos, video games, BBQ's, reading, cousin time, Spencer sleepovers at Jake's, Bunco, hugs and fun! I didn't get my weekly project going..bummer, but I read a lot about organizing and meal planning, so hopefully it'll help me out this year!

Stay tuned, my blog posts might not be as usual, but they'll still be here. I already typed out my upcoming weekend links, so you'll get them this weekend....my busiest weekend of the year!

Enjoy your last days of summer....

No comments: