Saturday, August 01, 2009

*Weekend Links*


For your weekend viewing...
Today's Creative blog: highlights some great blogs


If you haven't heard of The Nester, head here for great frugal home decorating tips! She's famous on the web!


Planning a birthday party or just love pretty, pretty party pics? This blog is the place to be!


So doing this...making silhouettes of my kids...soon...I've been thinking it might be easier to take an 8 X 10 of their side view and paint it and cut it out and attach it to white paper...


What a great saying! Would love this print in my house...


Enjoy! and hey, leave me a comment sometime! :-)

2 comments:

sabrina said...

I love reading your blog and the weekend links. I bookmarked the party blog. She has some awesome ideas. I've been trying to be more creative in planning and decorating for my kids' birthdays...

sabrina said...

Of course you can link me. I will do the same.