Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Random thoughts

Ok, what's up with all the cell phones? Ok, so I am guilty, too, I use mine in the car, too...I usually call my sister to chat on the 10 minutes to work from dropping the boys off at the babysitter, BUT I don't: chat while turning (see that all the time!), while taking the boys for a walk, or (the newest one I saw) chat while washing the car!!! Crazy!!! When did we become so important that we have to talk all the time? What has happened to good old peace and quiet???

Christmas...we have a Christmas tree in our kitchen! I love it! Stephanie's mom gave us an extra fake tree and I didn't know where to put it, but I am not one to turn down free things :-), so we put it in the kitchen, all lit up! It actually looks good and Spencer enjoys eating next to the tree! Cool, huh?
OK, feeling sleepy...my last few months of feeding Coop once or twice a night and going to bed toooo late are finally catching up to me. I am so tired, and forgetting things and feeling pretty spacey...looking forward to break so i can nap with the boys. I need to go to bed earlier, but I love my "me" time...time to read, scrapbook, veg on the couch with TV, chat with my hubby, email, etc....is it selfish of me???? Oh the life of a mom and a busy one at that.....

No comments: