Sunday, November 13, 2005

Spencer's park



Here are some pix of yesterday's big activity. :-) See our tiny yard??? Probably the biggest reason why I don't think we'll stay in this house too long, otherwise I do love the house, BUT I am lovin' it even more now that we have grass! :-)
One week until Thanksgiving Break. Can't wait! One week off with the boys. I was thinking about potty training Spence, but I don't think I am ready, yes, me...ready to start doing the whole bathroom thing in public...diapers are convenient. Whoever said 2 in diapers is hard is wrong. It isn't bad. Yes, expensive, but very convenient. He doesn't mind, so maybe we'll wait till Christmas break.
So, Joe's ideal spot, according to www.findyourspot.com is Washington state: Olympia and Bellingham. Sorry, honey, too cold for me! We actually checked out Scottsdale, AZ's report b/c it showed up in both of our lists and it looks interesting! Very cultural and artsy, lots to do there...we're here for now, but we think we'll be moving on a few years. I don't think we're the stay in one place forever people. We both have moved around a lot in the last few years. In 5 years, I have lived in Agoura, Encino, Thousand Oaks and Merced. Joe has lived in Chico, West Hollywood, Studio City, Encino, Thousand Oaks, and Merced in the last 7 years. But it is nice to be here in Merced with family. We love spending time with the family!

No comments: