Saturday, November 05, 2005

Target

Target is my new Costco...you know how everyone says they cannot get out of Costco without spending too much money...well, Target is like that for me! I went in to get wipes, and I ended up walking out with wipes, diapers, teething ring, Christmas gift for Spence (a bus-he adores any vehicle), grey tank top for me to wear with pink shrug Jen gave me for my b-day, brown pants for Spence, and plastic cups for Spence (our dishwasher must eat them...). I almost bought a wreath for the front door. I have been looking for one for awhile, but when you looked close at this one, the red beads were chipped. let me know if you see a good wreath out there...
Cool links...
www.wonderfulgraffiti.com
www.organizedhome.com
www.indiecollective.net
and my new obsession: www.celebrity-babies.com

No comments: