Friday, July 14, 2006

Kim...too cute!





I went to my friend Kim's baby shower last weekend (she's also one of my blog readers...hi Kim!). She looks so adorable! She is one of those pregnant people who look like they stuck a basketball under their shirt, everything else remains the same. To be honest, I wanted to think of myself like that, but I look at pics of pregnant me and see the puffed up cheeks, for one. But Kim, even her face is same, too! Too cute!! :-) I am so excited for her to be a mom. She will be great! August 15 will be here before we know it!
Joe and I also went away last weekend. It was nice. Our wake up call was for 11 AM. In our life-before-kids, Joe and I were known for sleeping in. Sadly, I still woke up about 8, but I made myself lay in bed until 11. It was nice!
Happy Friday!

No comments: