Tuesday, January 29, 2008

check off list

*Sell my Tahoe...check! (Just sold last weekend, though I got sentimental when they took it away...)
*Look for a minivan...still searching....
*Register at the hospital...check!
*Start every 2 weeks appts at doctor's....check...seems like I am starting sooner this time...only 31 weeks!
*Find a partner for next year...check! Mrs. Brown and Mrs. Brown!
*Find a long term sub for maternity leave...check...kind of...my sub can only do 6 weeks, so need someone else for the last 2 weeks
*Register for baby stuff...check! Babies R Us and Target...don't need too much, though I need girl stuff and some baby stuff and new bottles and a car seat...hee-hee...
*Get a new double stroller for Disneyland...check! The Graco one we had was too big! We got the Joovy Sit and Stand...love it! (1 last trip for the 4 of us before Baby K!)
*Sell our queen size mattress since we got a cal king one...hey, we have 4 people in our bed around 5 AM...and it was given to us!!! It's so great!...check, sold!
*Pre-order the new Stacy Julian book...need to do...tomorrow!
*Go to bed...I'm off! :-)

No comments: