Wednesday, March 12, 2008

37 weeks...

...and hanging in there. Feeling big and bulky...totally waddling...but baby needs to hang on 6 more school days until Spring Break!

We had an eventful doctor visit on Monday...baby's heart rate was low and she wasn't moving. I had to be hooked up to a heart monitor for 30 minutes. Luckily, she woke up and her heart rate went up. Otherwise, my doctor was ready to send me to the hospital! Instead Joe and I had a nice leisurely dinner at Red Robin...mmmm....missing our Red Robin in Calabasas. We used to go all the time!

Now I am majorly nesting...cleaning, cleaning, cleaning...wish this part would stay with me after I'm done being pregnant! :-)

And scrappers, I can't stop thinking about Stacy Julian's new book that I talked about in my previous post. It is a must have...definitely grab a copy. It is helping me organize my pictures so I can scrap more efficiently and the way I want...more personality and life pages instead of just the big stuff. Won't Coop want to remember his early vocab: spider: gollygaw, spot: spotch, sick: yick. Yesterday he said, " Mommy, I cough, I yick!". that's a lot for Mr. Late Talker! I am proud of him...though bedtime is still a battle with him. He is so stubborn and doesn't mind getting in trouble! Not like his big brother at all...but I adore them both for their personality differences. They are the best kids! So lucky they are MINE! :-) Being a mom is the best!

No comments: