Friday, July 20, 2007

Music List

OK, Sally has her random ipod list posted...well, we are still in the 90's..heehee..no ipods for us...yet! But we do have a big itunes list...so here goes...11 random songs (and notes) from our list....
1. Bohemian Like You by Dandy Warhols :fun song! If you saw the cartoon, Flushed Away, you'll recognize it. Spencer loves it! (BTW, he remembers all songs from movies...that kid has a memory!)
2. Broken & Beautiful by Marc Schultz (He's great, saw him at the MOPS convention, love his music!)
3. Crooked Teeth by Death Cab for Cutie (Thanks to the OC for recommending this....)
4. Earthquakes and Sharks by Brandtson (Another OC song, Spencer calls it the San Diego song, one of our faves! Check it out!)
5. Everybody's Changing by Keane (Great driving music!!!)
6. Flake by Jack Johnson (Mmm, love me my Jack, plus he went to UCSB when I was there...maybe I saw him????)
7. Jamaican in New York by Shinehead (I think I am the only one who likes this song, but reminds me of when I went to Disneyland in college with Robin and Amy, we had a blast!!!!)
8. Just a Ride by Jem (Great song, listen to the words, gives perspective to life)
9. Legacy by Nichole Nordeman (Wow, want to be remembered this way....)
10. Makes Me Wonder by Maroon 5 (our summer song, the boys and I love this! We listen to the clean version, even coop rocks along with us)
11. Lilian by Depeche Mode (No, Sally, have to have some Depeche...our whole family loves them, can't wait to take Spencer to a concert!)

Ok, ready for bed now....happy weekend!

1 comment:

Sally said...

Makes Me Wonder is on my jogging playlist right now. Fun song! Jack Johnson was at UCSB when you were??? Cool!