Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Missing camera...





We had a missing camera for a few days...I was stressed! Joe , of course, needs it for work, and I knew I had some cute pix on it. But, yay, it was recovered inside a vase with fake flowers...whew, good thing I haven't yet followed the decorating rule I saw on some show, no fake flowers! Hee-hee... Here is what I would have missed: these pictures of Coop, being the total 2 year old he is!!! He was wearing Spencer's underwear over his shorts, he did it all by himself! And "tasting" the pancake mix he discovered in the pantry...ones not pictured: found standing in the toilet with half a roll of tp around him yesterday, today dumping a half a bottle of water next to his carseat...augh! Love him! And if course, my Spence, looking serious...probably wishing the ice cream lady would show up..heehee...

1 comment:

Sally said...

hehe...he DOES look like he's waiting for the ice cream lady!