Tuesday, July 08, 2008

review


...of the pancake puff maker (one of Spencer's b-day gifts)
...makes yummy pancake puffs, especially when the heat is low or off...kids love 'em! But brownie puffs...not so much...takes a loooong time and they are a bit crunchy...they look like dog doodoo...hee-hee...

Interesting sites to browse...

cleaning with vinegar (cheap and earth friendly!)


cool toys (think smart, not annoying)


Newsweek article about chemicals in our stuff


cute baby stuff!!! They have the month by month onesies for babies...so cute. Kendall has t-shirts for 3, 6, 9 months and 1 year.


Gymboree's cheaper cousin (just recently heard of it!)


shoes made from recycled materials!


1 comment:

Vicki said...

I have the pancake puff!! I got it for either Christmas or my birthday (can't remember) after seeing it on TV and getting way too excited. But I haven't used it yet!! Glad to know you like it, I will have to try it soon! I'll let you know how it goes.
:)