Sunday, January 02, 2011

Project 365: Grateful

A couple of years ago, I did the Project 365 and took a picture (almost) everyday. Still trying to finish it up (hahaha)...but this year I am doing a different kind, inspired by this article: GRATEFUL. Check it out. I made a little journal

to keep track of my 29 gifts (did a few little gifts today: paid the tip on a lunch we were treated to, kind email about a friend) and my Project 365. I am taking a picture, of course, to go along with it. Love that Hailey did polaroids, but don't want to shell out for a camera yet! LOL! Hoping this keeps me grounded and grateful...even when things aren't going my way or I feel slightly down, I will remember how lucky and grateful I truly am!
Day 1: My hubby!

Cliche, I know, but I am truly grateful for him: he is the best Dad, so patient with the kids, loves spending time with them; so helpful and kind to me, working hard on his business, fun to be with-we love hanging out together! Even after being together for almost 16 years (wow!), he still makes my heart beat faster when I see him. Love you, Joe!

No comments: