Sunday, October 23, 2005

Life


So Jenny is coming home from her honeymoon early. They have decided to get out of Florida while they can...Wilma is coming! When I talked to her today, they were about to go on a boat on the Everglades and look for alligators. That reminds me...I keep meaning to look up the difference between crocodiles and alligators...they keep appearing in Spencer's books and I am wondering...
Today we are headed to the pumpkin patch! Yay! We have several good ones around here. Howver, the best one is in Santa Paula (between Santa Barbara and Thousand Oaks). Check it out if you can! We took Spencer there for his first pumpkin patch experience and we loved it! BIG pumpkins, all out in the field, wheelbarrows, crafts, hay rides...
Congrats to my friend Virginia and her husband Michael! They just welcomed their first child, Ezekial! Can't wait to meet him!

No comments: