Sunday, October 09, 2005

Memories...


I had a great conversation with my friend Charity yesterday. I miss her! She was Spencer's "other mother" his first year. Charity & I job shared and when I was working, she took care of Spence and when she was working I took care of her son, Tegan. Tegan was born about 14 hours after Spencer. He was Spencer's best friend his first year. They were always together. I have so many great memories of the two of them, the stroller rides, feeding them lunch, watching them play together and get so excited to see each other in the mornings, the giggling from the two of the them in the backseat when Spence & I went to visit them last February. I hope they stay friends forever! The pix here is from summer 2004.
Charity, I will forever be grateful for the love and kindness you showed my son! Miss you!!!!
Kim, I got your comment, weren't those days a blast? Remember "Everybody dance! Everybody dance!" What dorks we were, but we were soo cool then! Hello Sabado!
OK, top three CDs you'd bring on a deserted island (or is it desert island? hmm...)...to anybody that is reading this.
Mine:
70's compilation (Gotta dance!)
Sublime
Hometown Hero (now known as Under the Influence of Giants, but I love their old stuff!)
Can't wait to hear from you!

No comments: