Monday, August 04, 2008

Home again...

We are back from San Diego!!! Had a blast! Thanks Jen & Justin for the hospitality! We did: Legoland (awesome place...can't wait to go back!), toured a few ships in SD (Russian sub! Haunted ship!), hung out, good food (Santana's and chick-fil-a!), girl time (Jen and I went to the mall and Whole Foods) and of course the beach! Spencer surfed again and did better (though I didn't get any pics). Even Kendall enjoyed her day at the beach. None of us wanted to leave SD, but now we are home, with a pile of laundry and tons of unpacking. Good thing we have a mini-van for the kid gear you have to take on trips... Here are some photo highlights!

Spencer + Aunt Jenny






Kendall first touching the ocean
He was a good driver!

He...not so much...will be taking out extra insurance when he is 16!
Daddy tired out with Lego Man
Joe and Spence on this ride that is like a robot's arm and it tosses you around!
KK with her auntie and uncle!


New York made completely out of Legos!
Spencer and a "whoo-whee" girl


Update: Baby Micah (post below) is home now and all is well! Praise God! :-)

2 comments:

Milk and Honey Mommy said...

Amy,

I'm glad you and your family had a great time. I am a picture taker and I love the pictures. We need to get to Legoland before my oldest gets too old.

Whenever I traveled, I would always look for a Subway, but now it’s Whole Foods. The only problem is they are not everywhere. If you are ever in Atlanta, then make sure you don’t miss the one on Ponce de Leon (Ponce).

Last. I don’t want to fight with you, but who do you think you are? There is nobody who is a bigger DM fan than me. Where did you find “Lillian?” I don’t think I’ve ever heard that one before. It’s just another song to like. “Oh What a Night,” is another favorite.

Sally said...

Great pictures! Looks like you had a wonderful time.