Sunday, August 17, 2008

Sharing...

Here are some scrapbook pages I've made lately...this is about our trip to Disneyland in 2007.
This is about Coop's 2nd birthday...colors are kind of washed out...
This is just a quick one of Christmas 2005 Page 1 of Spencer's graduation...library card pocket has my journaling and pictures of all the family that came to watch him graduate!

Here are some pictures also:

Coop at Chuck E. Cheese (if you are going, check out their website for coupons and kids' incentive forms for free tokens!)

The night we made pizza...here's Joe and Coop's pizza! We also watched 101 Dalmations for our Family Movie Night.Little Miss Kendall is 4 months old!My goofy goofy kid! He is been so silly and hyper lately...think he's gearing up for kinder??? Love that kid!

2 comments:

Sally said...

I love when you share pages. You're so talented! Thanks for the Chuck E. Cheese tips. I think a trip may be in our future. Kendall gets cuter every time.

laura vegas said...

some great layouts amy! i love the collage design on the christmas layout ... love arranging my photos like that! and cute pics of the kids ... your girlie is getting so big!