Friday, August 08, 2008

Lazy days...




We're still here...just having some lazy times...playing a lot. we went to modesto school clothes shopping for Spencer and Cooper got to do build-a-bear workshop with Grandma. yesterday the boys both had dates with Grammy. Just enjoying our last few days of vacation! I go back to work next Tuesday! Though I am part time this year: 8:10-11:40, next week I have to be there all day! I am going to miss my babies like crazy...especially my now 4 month old sweetie KK(who is cooing on my lap as I type this one handed)! She is as sweet as can be...active, trying to sit up, loves to watch her big brothers...last night she slept from 7-3am, then nursed, then slept until 8 am...yay!

Today shots for KK, then getting set up for tomorrow's garage sale...yes, decided to do another one...clearing out the clutter! Love it!

More later...

No comments: