Friday, June 27, 2008

Lately...

This one is at Sea World as I write... (ready for his trip!)




this one is on Grampy's boat at the lake...




this one is asleep for the night...




and here is some of what I have been working on (to the detriment of household chores...don't stop by unexpectedly, please!)


*My Category Drawers (idea from Stacy Julian, for you scrappers out there). Love them! Don't mind the crayons marks on the drawer...my Cooper's signature...


*Some layouts...horrible pic, I know. Too lazy to get out the scanner! so I take pictures of the layouts. This is the 2nd page of a 2 page layout (pg. 1 picture didn't come out)

This one just needs the journaling typed and added to the bottom. colors look bad here, it's a very pretty polka dot paper.This one is also pg. 2 of another 2 page layout and the first page picture didn't come out. Needs a white flower or something to spice it up still.Love this one (kind of a scraplift). The colors are so sweet, but waaay too washed out here. (Think I'll take another picture in better lighting). The journaling card (tucked under Spencer's pic) describes how Spence couldn't wait for Baby K to come home! Her album is underneath (the pink American Crafts binder album). Love them because you can easily move the pages around. Waiting for a red one to be delivered for Spencer's school album (ordered it before my "no shopping" policy...swear!) Cute store: http://www.dotsanddetails.com/ )

Thanks for looking! I am not a artistic scrapper like the cool ones published (i.e. Laura!), but I like my pages because they tell MY story!

Emily: Thanks for the scrapping stuff! :-) I appreciate you thinking of me!

2 comments:

Vicki said...

cute pages! You are way better than I am. I still have not scrapped a single pic of Lily! The last page I did was me in labor, and then I stopped. But I have boxes and boxes of cute baby paper and embelishemnts. I may have stopped scrapping, but not shopping! :) Maybe once she starts kindergarden I'll start up again, it is too hard now unless I want to stay up all night long and I like my sleep!

laura vegas said...

love the layouts amy! i think they're all cute! i love doing all my more fancier, time-consuming layouts. but i admit .. i LOVE doing the easy, simple ones too! lol!

and love the file drawers! i am totally NOT organized when it comes to my photos. i need to do that someday!